Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Having a Baby This Christmas??

Ho, ho, ho! Expecting a little extra-special gift this Christmas season? That's great! Congratulations! If you've been reading my ebooks or ezines for awhile, you know that I'm a huge proponent of singing to your unborn child. Normally I talk about singing traditional lullabies, but really, it's not so important what you sing as it is just that you sing something soft and gentle in your own voice to your own baby. I think that things like "Silent Night, ""White Christmas," or anything slow and soft and sweet is absolutely fine!
Don't worry that your unborn or newborn baby might be critical of your voice. All babies love their mother's voices so just sing with love and baby will really respond positively! If you have questions, just email me!

No comments: