Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Did you have a preemie? Contribute your story to my new book!

I am collecting stories for a new ebook on preemies! I want to hear from any parents or grandparents who suddenly found themselves with a preemie and learned some valuable lessons about caring for their preemie! Of course 'm especially interested in hearing solutions that included music!

By Fall of 2008 I'm hoping to coming out with a new Ebook called something like "The Musical Guide to Caring for your New Preemie." I will price it very reasonably and even give it away when possible! If you send me your story I'll behappy to credit you and even put your baby's picture in it if you like!

Please share this with friends and family who might want to participate. You will also be entered in a drawing for a grand prize package that will include ALL of my latest CD's and Ebooks! Don't miss out on this!

Sincerely,

Dr. Alice Cash

2 comments:

carebear said...

My son was born last week at 31 weeks 4 days. He is in the NICU right now with a cd of classical lullabys playing in the background. I've noticed this helps him calm down during some of the routine procedures that might be uncomfortable or frightening to him. His heart and breathing rate slow down.
Also, yesterday when my husband and I were visiting our little boy...he started getting upset with his IV and his nasal canula to the point he started crying. I put a reassuring hand on his head and sang "our song" - cinderella's A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes. He settled right down and fell asleep before I even finished it. I sang that to him EVERYDAY in utero and I can tell he recognizes now. :)

Alice H. Cash said...

Thank you so much for sharing this!! How is your son doing now? What a great song to have as "your song." I'll have to remember that. Do you have a copy of my lullaby CD? It's my most popular product and you can get either a download or the hard copy product. Let me know if you're interested!

Alice Cash