Monday, April 02, 2007

The Best-laid Plans


If you read last night's post, you know that I am going to NYC today to give a presentation on music with pregnancy, preemies and newborns on Thursday. I was supposed to almost be there by now but I got a phone call early this morning saying that my flight was delayed! I will have been in the Louisville airport for over three hours by the time I get on the plane. I sure would rather have spent those three hours in bed!!


But, of course I have my work with me and so have done a little but mostly just enjoyed people-watching and sipping on Starbucks skinny latte.


While at the hospital where I'm speaking o Thursday, I'm hoping to see their NICU and talk to them about how they use music with their tiny babes. I know they are using lullabies with circumcisions. Any questions you'd like me to ask?


Alice

No comments: