Sunday, April 01, 2007

Off to NYC to reveal music with infants techniques


Just wanted to let you know one last time before I leave for a speaking engagement in NYC that while I am there I will have a few slots still available for consultations or meetings. I'll be speaking at Grand Rounds at Lutheran Medical Center in Brooklyn on Thursday morning, April 5th at 9:00 a.m.
I know that I have quite a few readers in New York City so please don't hesitate to call me at 502-419-1698 if you'd like to meet!
On Tuesday night, April 3rd, I'll be attending an orchestra concert in Carnegie Hall. My sister, Catherine Hudnall will be conducting the Norcross High School Orchestra and many of us will be attending this wonderful concert!
My presentation at Lutheran Hospital is entitled "The Importance of Music with Pregnancy, Preemies, and Newborns." It is a review of studies in all of these areas over the last decade as well as my recommendations for the pregnant woman, obstetricians and pediatricians. If you have any interest in this topic, contact me immediately so that I can put you on my 2007-2008 calendar.
The "Lullabies for Mother-Baby Bonding" CD is still a top seller and I'm planning to start offering bulk discounts for hospitals, nurseries, and large families!
Thanks for being a faithful reader!

No comments: